Seven Year (Unlimited Mileage) Paint Warranty
Excellance, Inc. warrants the integrity of the paint on each new ambulance for a period of seven years from the date of delivery to the original retail customer by an authorized Excellance dealer to be free of defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service. The obligation of Excellance under this warranty is to repair the unit at Excellance with the transportation cost prepaid by the customer.
ITEMS SPECIFICALLY COVERED ARE:
- Peeling or delaminating of top coat and other layer of paint
- Cracking or checking
- Loss of gloss caused by cracking, checking, or hazing
- Any paint failure caused by improperly applied finishes
ITEMS EXCLUDED ARE:
- Paint deterioration caused by blisters or other film degradation due to corrosion originating from the substrate
- Hazing, chalking, or loss of gloss caused by improper care, abrasive polishes, cleaning agents, heavy duty pressure washing, or aggressive mechanical wash systems
- Paint deterioration caused by abuse, misuse, accidents, acid rain, chemical fall out, or acts of nature
- Accidents, scratches, chips, bruises, and gloss reduction due to normal vehicle use and maintenance
- Custom finishes, exotic finishes, or any finish other than standard refinish procedures
- Finishes on vehicles used for competitive purposes
- Repairs done over previously refinished areas, unless stripped to bare metal or appropriate substrate by Excellance or an authorized agent
- Claims requested without proper guarantee documentation
- Failure on finishes performed by non-Excellance authorized repair center
- Finishes performed by non-Excellance technicians
If repairs should become necessary under terms of this warranty, the extent of that repair shall be determined solely by Excellance, Inc. Excellance also reserves the sole right to determine when and where such repairs will be made. The expense of any transportation to or from such a repair facility shall be the sole responsibility of the original purchaser and is not an item covered by this warranty.
Exclusions and Limitations: This manufacturer’s warranty is provided in place of any and all other representations or expressed or implied warranties or merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. No person is authorized to make any representation or warranty on behalf of Excellance, Inc. other than set forth in this manufacturer’s warranty. Your rights to service on the terms set forth herein are your exclusive remedies and neither the manufacturer and/or any of its distributors shall be liable for damages whether ordinary, incidental, or consequential.