Excellance manufactures a full range of all-aluminum Rescue Vehicles built with the same attention to detail and rugged construction found in our Premium-Quality ambulances.
Best of all, the same value-added warranties we provide on our ambulances are also offered on our Rescue Vehicles. You’ll discover they are the best in the Rescue Vehicle industry!
Rescue vehicles are typically divided into three classifications: Light, Medium, and Heavy. While those classifications typically refer to the type of equipment and functions the vehicle will perform, many professionals use those classifications to describe the overall size of the vehicle.
Light Duty Vehicles
- Perfect size for smaller communities or areas where a larger vehicle cannot travel
- Body sizes available from 9-14′ lengths
- Commercial chassis ranging from 11,000- 18,000# GVWR
Medium Duty Vehicles
- General Purpose units with good maneuverability
- Body sizes available from 15-20′ lengths
- Commercial and Custom Chassis ranging from 18,000-35,000# GVWR
Heavy Duty Vehicles
- Maximum size for a wide array of responses (Rescue, USAR, Haz-Mat)
- Body size available from 16′- 24′ lengths
- Commercial and Custom chassis ranging from 30,000- 60,000# GVWR
All body sizes can be designed as Walk-around, Walk-in, or Command Cab versions to create a vehicle that will exactly suit your response requirements. Body widths (depending upon chassis) can be either 96″ or 102″ wide.
Excellance can also provide the necessary rescue and haz-mat equipment you need for your vehicle. Lease Purchasing from Excellance is an excellent way to get the rig you really need equipped to handle the emergencies in your community.
Contact an Excellance specialist today to develop your next Rescue Vehicle.